There are lots of reasons any of us might need a little extra help sometimes...
People look for counselling for a variety of reasons
Life is often complex and demanding, and at some point many people find themselves at the end of their tether. Counselling can help with a variety of symptoms:
- unable to eat or sleep properly, feeling exhausted and constantly tearful
- ‘flying off the handle’
- feeling angry, anxious or generally ‘down’
- finding it hard to make relationships work either with partners, the family, or at work
- unsure about sexuality identity; or struggling with sexual dysfunction
- dogged by persistent negative thoughts and feelings of low self-worth
- experiencing obsessive thoughts or behaviour patterns
- overcoming a bereavement, redundancy, divorce or other important loss in life
- an inability to manage change
- feeling stuck and unable to function
Cirencester Counselling can help with all of the above. Not only is counselling a supportive relationship, but if you are prepared to look at yourself and your feelings through the eyes of another then counselling becomes a challenging and exciting experience. Counselling begins with you telling your story. The counselling ‘space’ is entirely yours, free from judgement or criticism and it is completely confidential.
Counselling changes the lives of those who are prepared to engage and work with the process.